This morning I was listening to the following song which I will link below.
It got me thinking 2016 is coming to an end but what have i achieved this year?
One line, in particular, caught my attention “how do you measure a year?”
Within this year I have;
- Completed my A levels.
- Celebrated my 18th birthday.
- Learnt about myself as an individual, what I can and can’t do.
- Experienced new situations.
So above are some of my bigger achievements but there are also small goals I have reached as well.
- Got out of bed some days this is the hardest thing to do.
- Done little things like read or get creative.
What have you achieved this year? It does not matter how small you think it is, share it I would love to know.