So due to my depression I like to keep an eye on my mood. I hav tried various apps and have found the following the most helpful.
I find it really simple to use and can track my mood easily.
What helps you keep an eye on your mood? Let me know in the comments below.
I am soooooo sorry that I have not posted for ages.
Everything has got a bit hectic and I really have not been in the right headspace.
I hope everyone is well and has settled back into work and school after the summer holidays.
I thought I would share some of what I have been up to over the summer.
- Reading I have got back into reading which is great as I lost focus. Over the last month I have finished a handful of books including Sugar and Spice by Jules Stanbridge, Me before you and After you both by Jo Jo Moyes. The book I finished earlier this week was Another way to fall by Amanda Brooke. It was an emotional read with amazing imagary.
- Spent time with friends who have been away at uni which was really lovely to catch up with them.
- Taking photos of nature and flowers.
- I also celebrated my 19th birthday with a trip to marwell. It was a lovely day and I’m really glad I got to see a wide range of animals.
- I continued to volunteer at Citezen’s Advice which is still a lot of fun.
- On a handful of days I got crafty and made some new art journal pages.
- Went to see the emoji movie at the cinema with my sister. It was great fun.
As I have been reading more and watching more movies I thought that I could try to do reviews on them.
What have you been reading and watching? Let me know in the comments below.